- Define the categories and the levels for the Jobs to be included in the Placement Cycle. Click on +Add New Category within the Level-1 header.
- To add another level, click on +Add new Level at the bottom of the page and add a category to the next Level.
Adding the levels can be based on the Placement Policy followed in the institution. For example,consider the two examples mentioned below:
There are 3 categories Dream
(highest level), A (lower level), B (lowest level)
- If offer received in category B , student can attempt in A or Dream (upgrade)
- If offer received in category A , student can attempt in only Dream (upgrade)
- If offer received in category Dream , student is out of placement process
- Student can get maximum of one (1) offer in any category
- Student can get upgrade only once, i.e. either from B to A , or B to Dream , or A to Dream.
- Once offered a Job in a level, the student cannot attempt in the lower level.
There are 3 categories Dream, IT, Core
- Student can get only 1 (one) offer in IT category
- Student can get only 1 (one) offer in Core category
- If student gets an offer in IT , they are allowed to attempt in Core
- If student gets an offer in Core , they are allowed to attempt in IT
- Students can always attempt in Dream category, but when offered once in Dream, student is out of placement process.