Confused with the eligibility of students with respect to their semester information? Well, we have a fix solution to all the confusion. Tnpsuite brings to you Placement Configuration set on the basis of Students’ year of passing out of the institution.
While creating a placement cycle on Tnpsuite, now you can select batches as eligibility criteria for the students.
- Go to the Placements tab and add a Placement Cycle.
- Once you enter all the fields shown in the image above, click on +Add New Placement.
- You will not be redirected to the settings page for this placement cycle.
- Next, you will find an option to Edit the programs allowed in this placement cycle. Click on edit button and add the programs you wish to allow.
You can allow multiple batches to be eligible for the Process. Multiple Programs can also be allowed for a Process.
- Click on Save after you select all the programs and batches you wish to allow for Placement Process.
- Select the Sector, Categories and Levels of Placement to complete the creation of Placement Cycle and open it for enrollment by the students.
Once the students enroll, you can add Job Profiles to the Process and continue with the Placement Process.